Things to do in Fort Myers
If you're looking for things to do in Fort Myers, you've come to the right place. We are located right off I-75 and only minutes away from the areas best parks, golf courses, beaches and Downtown Fort Myers is only a quick 12 miles away.
- Edison Mall
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Imaginarium Science Center
- Lakes Regional Park
- Lee County Sports Complex
- Miromar Outlets
- Six Bends Harley Davidson
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Tanger Outlets
- Zoomers Amusement Park
How To Get Here
- Lakes Regional Park - This Regional Park was established in 1984. The park includes a botanical garden, miniature railroad, and shelters available for rent.
- Imaginarium Science Center - Bring the whole family to this hands-on science exhibit where you'll learn about the planet and marine life.
- Southwest Florida Museum of History - This museum is dedicated to the collection and preservation of history. It is open Tuesday-Saturday, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Zoomers Amusement Park - This family-friendly amusement park features exciting attractions like go-carts, mini golf, arcade, roller coaster, bumper boats and more.
- Edison Mall - This climate controlled indoor mall features over 160 specialty shops including Macy's, JCPenny, Sears and more.
- Tanger Outlets - Check out the ultimate shopping experience at the Tanger Outlets where you'll find the best deals at your favorite designer and brand-name stores like Coach, Nike, Banana Republic and more.
- Six Bends Harley-Davidson - Located less than one mile from the hotel, this retail store features 54,000 square feet of everything you could dream of buying for your motorcycle.
- Miromar Outlets - Find extra savings off your favorite brands at this collection of outlet stores, featuring over 140 stores, like Michael Kors, Bose, GUESS and more.
- Hammond Stadium - Located in the Lee County Sports Complex and home of the Minnesota Twins Spring Training.
- JetBlue Park - Home of the Boston Red Sox Spring Training, located just one mile from our hotel.
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Home of the Azul the Eagle.