Things to do in Fort Myers
If you're looking for things to do in Fort Myers, you've come to the right place. We are located right off I-75 and only minutes away from the areas best parks, golf courses, beaches, and Downtown Fort Myers is only a quick 12 miles away.
- Edison Mall
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Imaginarium Science Center
- Lakes Regional Park
- Lee County Sports Complex
- Miromar Outlets
- Six Bends Harley Davidson
- Southwest Florida International Airport
- Southwest Florida Museum of History
- Tanger Outlets
- Zoomers Amusement Park
How To Get Here
- Lakes Regional Park - This Regional Park was established in 1984. The park includes a botanical garden, miniature railroad, and shelters available for rent.
- Imaginarium Science Center - Bring the whole family to this hands-on science exhibit where you'll learn about the planet and marine life.
- Southwest Florida Museum of History - This museum is dedicated to the collection and preservation of history. It is open Tuesday-Saturday, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Zoomers Amusement Park - This family-friendly amusement park features exciting attractions like go-carts, mini golf, arcade, roller coaster, bumper boats and more.
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates.Located Near the Fort Myers 20 acres of historical buildings, historic gardens, and the Edison Ford Museum. The newly restored buildings include the Edison Main House, Guest House, and Caretaker’s House and the Ford House, the award-winning Moonlight Garden.
- Seminole Casino. Dining options include award-winning restaurants, plus nightly live entertainment.
- Edison Mall - This climate controlled indoor mall features over 160 specialty shops including Macy's, JCPenny, Sears and more.
- Tanger Outlets - Check out the ultimate shopping experience at the Tanger Outlets where you'll find the best deals at your favorite designer and brand-name stores like Coach, Nike, Banana Republic and more.
- Six Bends Harley-Davidson - Located less than one mile from the hotel, this retail store features 54,000 square feet of everything you could dream of buying for your motorcycle.
- Miromar Outlets - Find extra savings off your favorite brands at this collection of outlet stores, featuring over 140 stores, like Michael Kors, Bose, GUESS and more.
- Century Link Park. Formerly known as the Hammond Stadium, this Sports Complex is home of the Minnesota Twins Spring Training.
- JetBlue Park - Home of the Boston Red Sox Spring Training, located just one mile from our hotel.
- Germain Arena - This arena is home to the Florida Everblades hockey team, but it still plays host to a diverse range of events, from acts such as Disney on Ice to Professional Bull Riding to corporate receptions, graduation ceremonies, trade shows and more.
- Florida Gulf Coast University - Home of the Azul the Eagle.